POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Electricity take 2 (feedback please) : Electricity take 2 (feedback please) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 03:30:37 EDT (-0400)
  Electricity take 2 (feedback please)
From: Trevor Quayle
Date: 5 Oct 2001 13:59:11
Message: <3bbdf4ef@news.povray.org>
I would like some feedback on this animation.  I have scaled the original
pattern down and added two additional different ones.  Let me know which
pattern you like better, and which color scheme.  It's supposed to be some
sort of pseudo-surreal energized static electric plasma charged thingamjig
(I already have that patent out on that one ;) ).

TIA

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: